Welcome to the Art Lux, a home that embodies modern day features with an artist’s touch. The home itself is a lake front property in the heart of Westchester County, NY. On 3.94 acres with views from every angle, it would be difficult to not sit back, relax and enjoy the view.
- The home was originally built in 2008 with custom finishes through out. When arriving at the home you will notice the blue stone driveway with room to fit up to 20 parked car as well as the blue stone walls. The exterior finishes such as natural stained cedar siding, cherry wood doors, copper gutters, lintels, flashing and parts of the arched roof were all custom in the building of this home. With the terrain of this property, landscaping is a must, in which trees, flowers, gardens have all been planted through out as well as a state of the art sprinkler system.
- As we move to the interior of the home, we have a total of 6,800 square feet with an additional 1,300 square feet in the basement that was recently renovated. The home features four bedrooms but lives like five, with a total of eight bathrooms, five full and three half bathrooms. As you walk through the home, you will see plenty of natural light shining through from all of the windows and high ceiling height. Take the time to also enjoy one of five balconies in the home, one of which connects from the main patio, to the master suite, then to the walk out basement.
- Details of the home were not missed, including the California closets in every closet, radiant floor heating in the bathrooms, kitchen, family room & basement. Upon entering the kitchen you will see the finished floors of limestone tile, sub zero refrigerator, freezer & wine cooler. A wolff stove top a Miele double oven, built in cappuccino machine, two dishwashers, as well as three sinks in the kitchen. Along side the kitchen you will see a gas fire places with two more fireplaces in the home, one gas and one wood burning. You will find granite & marble stone through out the home, in many different ways, along with the engineered tiger hardwood floors.
- Don’t be blinded by just the interior finishes of the home, the framework and core is state of the art level. The home boasts five zones of central air, two boilers, two 330 gallon above ground oil tanks, reserved septic system, a water treatment center and an extra hot water heater. Don’t worry about the power turning off since the entire home is already wired for a generator.
- The Art Lux is the perfect home for those who love to entertain or just those want to enjoy themselves. The basement, 1300 square feet was recently renovated with a state of the art entertainment system, a built in bar and kitchenette area as well as gym. With the design of the home, you are able to walk out the basement and walk to the front of the home on the blue stone walkway. Grab a cup of coffee and a good book, because you wont be wanting to leave anytime soon!
For more information, contact: